01. It's coming close to coursework submission and exam time. The mock was on Tuesday, so I now feel like I have a little more time again! I've discovered that I really do have a tiny attention span. I hate doing work until the last minute, when I absolutely have to. I think that's because the course is so badly written, but that's another story. I'll get there eventually!
02. So I re-dyed my hair! It's not as red as it looks in this picture. Dye just doesn't stay in my hair very well, so I find myself needing to dye it dark every 8-10 weeks or so, and let it gradually fade to the colour I want. Every time my friends see me they ask if my hair colour has changed, it's different every day!
03. I made a stand the other day. I went with my instincts, even though my willpower was failing me and I really wanted to give in to doing something I shouldn't have. But I stuck fast, and I didn't. I need to start doing more of this - not feeling the need to please others if I don't want to do it. Cryptic! Sorry ;).
04. This week is another busy week for me. Lots of socialising after work, gyming, and off to Grand Designs Live on Sunday as we have some work things going on over there, and I'm taking a couple of the girlies along.
05. I am so excited for Saturday night in particular. I'll be babysitting my favourite little boys! The problem they aren't so little any more, and don't need as much looking after as they once did. Even though they are now practically teenagers, they are still some of my favourite people to hang out with. They make me laugh constantly with their brilliant one liners! Can't wait to see them again.
ellie | x